In the news:
- Solar power clouds Australia's $10 bln sale of "poles and wires"5:47 PM ET | Reuters
- Obama order to expand labor rights for contractors5:46 PM ET | AP
- Ticket me Elmo: NYC weighs street character law5:46 PM ET | AP
- Teva says shareholders favor management as shakeup fizzles5:45 PM ET | Reuters
- Chicago City Council approves phone surcharge hike for pensions5:44 PM ET | Reuters
- Report: Jet hit unlisted pole in fatal Ga. crash5:43 PM ET | AP
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The stock market ended the Wednesday session on a mixed note with small caps displaying relative strength. The Nasdaq Composite (+0.5%) and Russell 2000 (+0.4%) registered modest gains, while the Dow Jones Industrial Average (-0.2%) and S&P 500 (+0.01%) underperformed.
Despite the mixed finish, the key indices traded higher across the board at the start of the session after the advance reading of second quarter GDP surpassed estimates (4.0% versus Briefing.com ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|