In the news:
- Soldiers get $92M in debt relief under settlement3:12 PM ET | AP
- UPDATE 1-BlackBerry buffs up security credentials with Secusmart deal3:11 PM ET | Reuters
- EU agrees economic sanctions on Russia3:11 PM ET | Reuters
- CA-BUSINESS Summary3:11 PM ET | Reuters
- Institutions shift to exchange-traded funds as futures grow costly3:10 PM ET | Reuters
- U.S. adds VTB, two other banks to Russia sanctions list3:10 PM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The S&P 500 trades lower by 0.2% with one hour remaining in the session. Quarterly earnings were in focus this morning and they will take center stage once again after the closing bell.
More than a hundred companies are expected to report their results this evening with a Dow Jones Transportation Average component-CH Robinson (CHRW 64.76, -0.85)-among the names on the schedule. In addition, investors will hear from American Express (AXP 91.85, -0.01), ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|