In the news:
- More choices, more rides bring transit renaissance6:17 PM ET | AP
- DuPont cautions on 1st-quarter results6:17 PM ET | AP
- UPDATE 1-Syngenta halts sales of new GMO corn seed in Canada6:10 PM ET | Reuters
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume increases6:09 PM ET | AP
- Most active New York Stock Exchange-traded stocks6:09 PM ET | AP
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases6:09 PM ET | AP
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 17:47 ET Public Storage announces pricing of 6.375% cumulative preferred shares of beneficial interest, Series Y
- 17:31 ET Document Security Systems files patent infringement claim against Samsung (SSNLF), TSMC, and NEC
- 17:23 ET Wright Medical announces agreement with FDA Office of Device Evaluation to file PMA amendment for Augment Bone Graft in lieu of Dispute Resolution Panel (stock halted)
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The major averages began the new trading week on a slightly lower note with small caps leading the weakness. The Russell 2000 shed 0.3% while the S&P 500 slipped less than a point with six sectors ending in the red.
Equity indices began the day in negative territory with only the Nasdaq (-0.04%) making a very brief appearance in the green. After sliding through the first hour of action, the major averages reversed and spent the remainder of the session climbing off ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|