In the news:
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad3:31 AM ET | Reuters
- China's Xiaomi announces latest flagship Mi 4 smartphone3:30 AM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 1-China's Xiaomi announces latest flagship Mi 4 smartphone3:29 AM ET | Reuters
- Clippers CEO and Shelly Sterling to testify3:24 AM ET | AP
- Saudi regulator says to open bourse to foreigners in early 20153:20 AM ET | Reuters
- CA-BUSINESS Summary3:20 AM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] Just like the geopolitical environment, things could have been better today for the stock market and they could have been worse. They were worse in the early going as the major indices backpedaled quickly at the start of trading. The ostensible catalysts for the opening retreat were geopolitical concerns over Israel's ground assault in Gaza and the troublesome diplomatic dealings in the wake of Malaysian Air flight MH17 being shot down over eastern Ukraine last ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|