In the news:
- Fed could do 'small' QE3 taper to recognize job gains: Bullard1:14 PM ET | Reuters
- Massachusetts settles Alpha coal blast lawsuit for $265 million1:08 PM ET | Reuters
- CA-BUSINESS Summary1:07 PM ET | Reuters
- Abercrombie rejects shareholder call; extends CEO contract1:07 PM ET | Reuters
- Recount on SeaTac $15 minimum wage proposition1:06 PM ET | AP
- Report: NSA spying on virtual worlds, online games1:05 PM ET | AP
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 12:50 ET Gastar Exploration announces expanded credit facility
- 12:49 ET MELA Sciences reports positive reception for its optical melanoma diagnostic device at Clinical Advisory Meeting and Mount Sinai Winter Dermatology Symposium
- 12:45 ET Incyte: Jakafi (ruxolitinib) continues to show improved overall survival for patients with myelofibrosis in further analyses of Phase 3 data presented at 2013 ASH
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] Unlike Friday, today's session has been pretty short on excitement. Nonetheless, the market has managed to build on Friday's gains as participants overall remain reluctant to sell stock as thoughts of another leg higher into year end dance in their head.
Today's gains, however, are really a function of some influential large-cap stocks carrying the weight of the market on their back. The advance-decline line at the NYSE and Nasdaq speaks to that point as it ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|