In the news:
- Baylake Corp. Announces First Quarter 2014 Financial Results5:59 PM ET | PR
- Shares of Travelocity owner Sabre rise after IPO5:58 PM ET | AP
- Korean Air A380 hits 2 light poles at LA airport5:57 PM ET | AP
- US stock market ends higher as earnings pour in5:57 PM ET | AP
- Apache CEO, Vermont activist build alliance on climate issues5:54 PM ET | Reuters
- WesternOne Inc. Announces Cash Dividend for April 2014 and Schedules Conference Call for Q1 2014 Fin...5:49 PM ET | PR
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 17:36 ET Navidea Biopharma provides progress updates on Lymphoseek programs
- 17:30 ET Sotheby's to mail letter to shareholders: 'Believes Third Point has presented misleading information that distorts the reality at Sotheby's'
- 17:17 ET Northwest Pipe's Water Transmission Group awarded section 15-1 of the Integrated Pipeline Project
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The stock market ended the holiday-shortened week on a mixed note as the Dow Jones Industrial Average shed 0.1%, while the S&P 500 added 0.1% with seven sectors posting gains.
Equity indices faced an uphill climb from the opening bell after disappointing quarterly results from Google (GOOG 536.10, -20.44) and IBM (IBM 190.04, -6.36) weighed on the early sentiment. Google reported earnings $0.15 below the Capital IQ consensus estimate on revenue of $15.42 ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|