In the news:
- Landslides hit Japan's Hiroshima, killing at least 272:34 AM ET | Reuters
- U.S. hospital breach biggest yet to exploit Heartbleed bug: expert2:29 AM ET | Reuters
- Nikkei up a tad, gains for 8th day as weak yen supports2:29 AM ET | Reuters
- Strauss Group concluded the first half of 2014 with approximately 3.3% organic growth (excluding the...2:27 AM ET | PR
- U.S. hospital breach biggest yet to exploit Heartbleed bug-expert2:25 AM ET | Reuters
- Mexico's Pena Nieto eyes annual growth of 5 percent around 20182:20 AM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 18:07 ET Flushing Fin announces 1 mln share stock repurchase program
- 18:06 ET SJW Corp announces the California Public Utilities Commission's decision on San Jose Water Company's 2013 general rate case
- 18:01 ET PetSmart beats by $0.05, reports revs in-line; guides Q3 EPS in-line; reaffirms FY15 EPS guidance
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The stock market continued its strong start to the week with a broad-based Tuesday rally that sent the S&P 500 higher by 0.5%. Nine of ten sectors registered gains while the benchmark index extended its week-to-date advance to 1.4%.
Equities received an opening boost from a pair of economic data points that crossed the wires this morning. An in-line CPI report suggested inflationary pressures remain contained, while a better than expected Housing Starts report ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|