In the news:
- Apple's Cook faces Senate questions on taxes11:49 AM ET | AP
- Coast Guard begins drill barge grounding inquiry11:48 AM ET | AP
- Wash. gov signs $8.7 billion transportation budget11:47 AM ET | AP
- Officials: Senators reach deal on high-tech visas11:44 AM ET | AP
- GM to invest $44.5M in Lansing Cadillac factory11:43 AM ET | AP
- Jersey shore readies for 1st post-Sandy summer11:43 AM ET | AP
COLUMNS & TOOLS
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 10:56 ET LPL Financial issues statement on settlement with FINRA; says 'we have taken steps to train our employees on escalating compliance issues'
- 10:53 ET Innovative Solutions announces it is providing its Utilities Management System for the recently announced Pilatus PC-24 under a multi-year production contract
- 10:50 ET S&P -1.9 and Nasdaq Comp -4.8 test first level supports -- Dow +3 held slightly above
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
[BRIEFING.COM] The three indices all trade with gains of no more than 0.2% with Dow maintaining its lead. Cyclical sectors have strengthened their gains in recent action as the financial sector sits atop the leaderboard. Although most growth-oriented groups trade in positive territory, technology and materials remain in the red.
Also of note, the Dow Jones Transportation Average is little changed after charging out of the gate. Nasdaq +2.09 at 3498.52... NYSE Adv/Dec 1385/1528... ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|