In the news:
- Grupo Simec Announces Results of Operations for the First Six Months of 20143:12 PM ET | PR
- Global stocks gain, U.S. bonds slip on jobless data, earnings3:10 PM ET | Reuters
- Jump ball: Bizarre Clippers court case nears close3:03 PM ET | AP
- U.S. app to help emergency responders communicate in crisis2:57 PM ET | Reuters
- Across US job market, layoffs are becoming rare2:56 PM ET | AP
- CA-BUSINESS Summary2:55 PM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 14:52 ET NYMEX Energy Closing Prices
- 14:37 ET Pinnacle: Orange Capital issues statement regarding Pinnacle Entertainment; 'a PropCo Transaction could result in an ~60%-90% increase in Pinnacle's current share price to $35-$42 per share'
- 14:29 ET CBOT Agriculture and Ethanol/ICE Sugar Closing Prices
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The S&P 500 sits less than a point above its flat line with one hour remaining in the session. With the Q2 earnings season in full swing, today's closing bell will bring another full batch of quarterly reports.
Discretionary and tech stocks will be in focus with Amazon.com (AMZN 360.00, +1.86), Starbucks (SBUX 80.26, +1.12), Ingram Micro (IM 30.19, +0.21), and Visa (V 222.59, +1.39) all set to report their results this evening. ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|