In the news:
- American Eagle 4Q plunges; stock falls on outlook9:17 AM ET | AP
- Brazil industry rebounds in January led by capital goods9:13 AM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 1-American Eagle warns on profit as cold weather hits demand9:11 AM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 1-Brazil industry rebounds in January led by capital goods9:10 AM ET | Reuters
- CORRECTED-FX trading on Thomson Reuters dips in February9:05 AM ET | Reuters
- CA-BUSINESS Summary9:05 AM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 09:00 ET S&P futures vs fair value: +2.50. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +8.00.
- 08:59 ET Oxford Lane Capital prices public offering of 2.8 mln shares of its common stock at $17.00 per share
- 08:58 ET Royal Bancshares of PA enters into binding commitments with Emerald Advisers, a group of institutional investors, certain directors and officers of Royal, and other private investors to issue and sell
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: +2.70. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +8.50. Equity indices are on track to begin the Tuesday session on a modestly higher note as futures on the S&P 500 trade almost three points above fair value. Futures spent the bulk of the overnight session just below their flat lines, but returned into positive territory during the past 30 minutes. There was no news coinciding with the move, but it is worth mentioning that Germany's DAX (+0.5%) climbed ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|