- Tesla recalls some Model S vehicles due to seat-mount defect8:10 AM ET | Reuters
- IMF calls for urgent steps on Spain unemployment8:06 AM ET | AP
- Selma Blair abruptly exits 'Anger Management'8:06 AM ET | AP
- Calif. city sues MLB over A's proposed move8:05 AM ET | AP
- Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj to perform at BET Awards8:03 AM ET | AP
- Man pleads guilty to smuggling snakes on planes8:01 AM ET | AP
COLUMNS & TOOLS
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 07:59 ET Amarin Informed by FDA of Oct 16th Advisory Committee Date in Connection With Supplemental New Drug Application for Vascepa in the Treatment of Patients With High Triglycerides (>200 mg/dL and <500 mg
- 07:56 ET S&P futures vs fair value: -1.70. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: -0.50.
- 07:55 ET Natural gas futures push higher, hit a new HoD of $3.95/MMBtu; July nat gas is now +1.1% at $3.95/MMBtu
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
U.S. equity futures trade in mixed fashion amid cautious overseas action. The S&P 500 futures are lower by 0.1% as investors await today's statement from the Federal Open Market Committee, scheduled for a 14:00 ET release. The statement will be followed by Chairman Bernanke's press conference at 14:30 ET.
Looking at overnight developments: ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|