In the news:
- Venezuela's Maduro bolstered by election results6:50 PM ET | AP
- New American Airlines emerges as deal closes6:44 PM ET | AP
- 'Blackfish' prompts Heart to cancel SeaWorld gig6:43 PM ET | AP
- Some claims against Madoff feeder funds, sons' wives are curbed6:41 PM ET | Reuters
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Stocks edge higher, euro stands tall6:40 PM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 1-U.S. muni bond market contracts by most ever -Fed6:39 PM ET | Reuters
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 17:43 ET Endo Health receives FDA 510(k) clearance of the RetroArc Retropubic Sling System for treatment of female stress urinary incontinence
- 17:37 ET Icahn Enterprises announces sale of 2 mln depostary units
- 17:35 ET Hatteras Financial declares Q4 dividend of $0.50 per share; previous quarter's dividend was $0.55 per share
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] There wasn't a lot of excitement in the stock market today and there is nothing wrong with that. After rallying in broad-based fashion on Friday, the major indices stood their ground (for the most part) amid a lack of conviction from buyers and sellers alike.
Today wasn't a case so much of the stock market going up as it was a case of some influential stocks going up to keep the major indices on a winning path. In fact, decliners were just about even with ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|