In the news:
- Average credit card debt, late payments fall in 1Q6:12 AM ET | AP
- CA-BUSINESS Summary6:03 AM ET | Reuters
- IT firm iGate sacks CEO over undisclosed relationship6:02 AM ET | Reuters
- Europe stock rally at risk as economy stays weak6:02 AM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 2-IT firm iGate sacks CEO over undisclosed relationship6:01 AM ET | Reuters
- The Home Depot Announces First Quarter Results; Raises Fiscal Year 2013 Guidance6:00 AM ET | PR
COLUMNS & TOOLS
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
[BRIEFING.COM] The Russell 2000 crosssed the 1,000 level for the first time ever today and the S&P 500 established a new all-time, intraday high. Those were some of the more memorable highlights of what was an otherwise nondescript day of trading.
By and large, there just wasn't a lot of conviction on the part of either buyers or sellers. The major indices spent time on either side of the unchanged line, but never put a whole lot of distance between themselves and ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|