- Ryanair finalizes $15.6 billion order for Boeing 737-800s5:41 AM ET | Reuters
- Leasing firm CIT orders 30 Boeing 737 MAX planes5:41 AM ET | Reuters
- Shares choppy, dollar steady as Fed meets5:38 AM ET | Reuters
- GM breaks ground on China Cadillac plant5:35 AM ET | AP
- IMF calls for urgent steps on Spain unemployment5:34 AM ET | AP
- EU fines Lundbeck, 8 others 146 mln euros for blocking cheaper drugs5:30 AM ET | Reuters
COLUMNS & TOOLS
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
[BRIEFING.COM] The major averages ended higher across the board as the S&P 500 advanced 0.8%.
Equities climbed steadily since the opening bell as investors prepared for tomorrow's policy decision from the Federal Reserve. Although chatter in recent weeks has included speculation the Fed would look to taper its asset purchases, today's broad gains suggest investors expect mostly reassuring words from Chairman Bernanke at tomorrow's press conference.
All ten sectors ended with ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|