In the news:
- GM's Chevrolet jersey sponsorship of Manchester United debuts in U.S.5:44 PM ET | Reuters
- Mexican retailer Comerci reports profit up 15 pct in 2nd-qtr5:43 PM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 1-Raymond James profit jumps on higher asset management revenue5:38 PM ET | Reuters
- CA-BUSINESS Summary5:38 PM ET | Reuters
- Bombardier reorganizes businesses; Aerospace COO to retire5:38 PM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 2-Mexico's Walmex says 2nd-qtr profit doubles5:37 PM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 16:59 ET Cash America announces planned retirement of CEO Daniel R. Feehan in April 2015
- 16:55 ET Core Labs beats by $0.01, reports revs in-line; guides Q3 EPS in-line, revs in-line; guides Q4 (Dec) EPS in-line, revs in-line
- 16:52 ET Sallie Mae names Jeffrey Dale as first Chief Risk Officer
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The stock market ended the Wednesday session on a mixed note. The tech-heavy Nasdaq displayed relative strength, climbing 0.4%, while the S&P 500 added 0.2% with five sectors settling in the green. For its part, the Dow Jones Industrial Average (-0.2%) spent the entire session below its flat line.
Equities started the midweek affair on a rather unassuming note in the absence of market-moving news or economic releases. With those pieces missing from the equation, ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|