In the news:
- UPDATE 3-Explosion shuts large natural gas processing plant in Wyoming9:52 PM ET | Reuters
- Obama to use Japan visit to reassure Asian allies9:40 PM ET | Reuters
- Facebook's next growth engines still warming up9:40 PM ET | Reuters
- Peru central bank president irked by finance minister's jabs9:39 PM ET | Reuters
- Asian stocks mixed on Obama visit, US dip9:38 PM ET | AP
- Teen missed Africa, had no clue he was in Maui9:37 PM ET | AP
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 19:08 ET New Source Energy announces pricing of upsized public offering of 3 mln common units at $23.25 per unit
- 19:04 ET Amgen: Phase 3 DECISION Trial of NEXAVAR (sorafenib) in thyroid cancer refractory to radioactive iodine published in The Lancet
- 19:01 ET Agios Pharma announces pricing of 2 mln share public offering of common stock at $44 per share
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The stock market finished the Wednesday session on a modestly lower note, but it is worth mentioning today's retreat took place after six consecutive gains. The Dow Jones Industrial Average (-0.1%) and S&P 500 (-0.2%) settled not far below their flat lines, while the Nasdaq Composite (-0.8%) lagged throughout the session.
Equity indices started the day in the red, with the Nasdaq showing early weakness as large cap tech names and biotechnology weighed. The technology ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|