In the news:
- House votes to limit tax credit for immigrants12:40 PM ET | AP
- Visa, Amazon pull stock market lower12:35 PM ET | AP
- Russia says Ukraine tried to kill officers in cross-border mortar bombing12:31 PM ET | Reuters
- European shares hit by weak German data and LVMH12:28 PM ET | Reuters
- Five Palestinians killed in West Bank violence: medics12:27 PM ET | Reuters
- Turkish high-speed rail opens between main cities12:27 PM ET | AP
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] Not much change in the major averages as they remain near their lows. The S&P 500, which notched its session low just before 11:30 ET has been able to retake about four points over the past hour with dip-buyers showing some reluctance to step in.
Given its current level, the benchmark index is on track to end the week unchanged. Elsewhere, the Nasdaq has shown relative strength this week (+0.3%), while the Dow and Russell 2000 hold respective weekly losses of 0.8% and ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|