In the news:
- Entergy-ITC deal canceled due to regulatory issues2:21 PM ET | AP
- Union divided on whether to vote on Boeing offer2:17 PM ET | AP
- U.S. sanctions move angers Iran, Russia sees threat to nuclear deal2:16 PM ET | Reuters
- Accused partner of Russian arms dealer convicted in United States2:14 PM ET | Reuters
- Syrian opposition seeks more help from abroad, warns of chaos2:12 PM ET | Reuters
- New drug, study method show breast cancer promise2:11 PM ET | AP
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] Stocks have hit a bit of rough patch during the past 30 minutes as the major averages tumbled from their highs to lows. The move sent the Dow, Nasdaq, and S&P 500 into the red while the Russell 2000 continues to outperform with a modest gain of 0.1%.
The retreat from highs to lows was not paced by any particular sector, but rather the result of a broad-based move across almost all economic groups. Furthermore, the recent wave of selling caused the CBOE Volatility ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|