In the news:
- Millions reported stolen from Albania central bank5:00 AM ET | AP
- NH Hoteles says in exclusive talks on Sotogrande sale4:57 AM ET | Reuters
- Russia's VTB says confident can raise capital despite sanctions4:55 AM ET | Reuters
- KKR-backed Rundong Auto to launch up to $138 mln HK IPO4:51 AM ET | Reuters
- Belarus to host Ukraine-Russia talks4:43 AM ET | Reuters
- Euro slides below $1.34, eyes on Fed and U.S. GDP4:41 AM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The stock market ended the Tuesday session on a lower note after generally upbeat earnings took the back seat to geopolitical concerns. The S&P 500 (-0.5%) and Nasdaq Composite (-0.1%) ended on their lows, while the Russell 2000 (+0.3%) displayed relative strength.
Once again, market participants were focused on quarterly reports in the early going, but geopolitical worries overshadowed the impact of mostly better than expected earnings. Specifically, equities ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|