In the news:
- Sigma-Aldrich, Dresser-Rand among premarket actives8:24 AM ET | Reuters
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama8:22 AM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 1-Auxilium says Endo's offer "significantly undervalues" co8:20 AM ET | Reuters
- Merkel "impressed" by French reforms, defers to EU on deficit8:20 AM ET | Reuters
- Russia's Putin looking at cooperation to fight Islamic State: agency8:17 AM ET | Reuters
- RadioShack, major vendor holding discussions8:17 AM ET | AP
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 07:55 ET On The Wires
- 07:51 ET Thinly traded Milestone Scientific announces planned merger of its JV, Milestone Ophthalmic Sp. z o.o., with EWH and listing on the Warsaw Stock Exchange
- 07:51 ET Fiat SpA: Chrysler Group is voluntarily recalling an estimated 230,760 SUVs to install new a relay circuit that improves fuel-pump relay durability
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: -5.50. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: -11.80. U.S. equity futures continue holding modest losses with the S&P 500 futures down six points below fair value.
The Dollar Index began the night in the red after gaining 0.6% last week, but a steady rally off the lows has placed the index back near its flat line for the session. The dollar is currently little changed versus the yen (109.05), while the euro (1.2844) and the pound (1.6330) ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|