In the news:
- CANADA FX DEBT-C$ flat as market eyes Bank of Canada decision9:22 AM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 1-GM to seek court protection against ignition suits9:22 AM ET | Reuters
- Ukraine says pro-Russian separatists seize six of its troop carriers9:21 AM ET | Reuters
- China Q1 GDP at 18-month low, to cut reserve ratio for small banks9:21 AM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 2-Abbott beats profit forecast, but sales lag9:21 AM ET | Reuters
- U.S. industrial output rises in March, manufacturing gains9:20 AM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 09:01 ET Albany Molecular realigns discovery and development services to support customer demand; co estimates that it will incur certain one-time cash and non-cash charges related to the reduction in force an
- 08:59 ET Banco Santander issues JPY$27.3 bln in the Japanese Pro-Bond Market
- 08:58 ET Hartford Financial Signs $500 mln Agreement With IBM To Move IT To The Cloud;
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: +12.00. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +27.20. The stock market is on track to begin today's session on a strong note as futures on the S&P 500 trade 12 points above fair value. Overnight, China reported its GDP for the first quarter, which was a bit mixed as the annualized reading of 7.4% surpassed estimates (7.3%), while the quarter-over-quarter increased of 1.4% was a bit below expectations (1.5%).
Elsewhere, Japan's Nikkei rallied ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|