In the news:
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon6:03 PM ET | Reuters
- Final Glance: Railroad companies6:03 PM ET | AP
- Final Glance: Leisure companies6:03 PM ET | AP
- Final Glance: Education companies6:03 PM ET | AP
- Final Glance: Gold companies6:03 PM ET | AP
- Final Glance: Credit Card companies6:03 PM ET | AP
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 16:37 ET Microvision receives Nasdaq Global Market listing deficiency notice
- 16:33 ET Transmontaigne Partners announces that Morgan Stanley intends to explore strategic options for its investment in TransMotaigne
- 16:31 ET NuVasive announces NuVasive Manufacturing, LLC. will expand its workforce by more than 25 percent in 2014
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The major averages capped a solid week with a broad advance. The S&P 500 added 0.5%, extending its weekly gain to 2.7%.
Equities spent the entire session in a steady climb after the final reading of third quarter GDP sparked a broad-based rally. The report pointed to growth of 4.1%, which was the strongest reading since the economy expanded by 4.9% in the fourth quarter of 2011, and well above the 2.5% gain reported in the second quarter. Real final sales, which ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|