In the news:
- CA-BUSINESS Summary9:37 AM ET | Reuters
- Canadian housing starts pick up again in Feb: CMHC9:37 AM ET | Reuters
- TSX opens lower on weak China data9:36 AM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 1-Canadian housing starts pick up again in Feb -CMHC9:36 AM ET | Reuters
- CANADA STOCKS-TSX opens lower on weak China data9:36 AM ET | Reuters
- American Airlines to end ticketing agreement with JetBlue9:34 AM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The major averages began the session in the red with the Russell 2000 (-0.4%) seeing the largest opening decline. The S&P 500, meanwhile, trades lower by 0.2% with nine sectors showing losses.
As expected, the materials space (-0.5%) began the day behind the remaining groups in reaction to disappointing trade data from China. Elsewhere among cyclical sectors, energy (-0.5%) and industrials (-0.5%) lag while financials (-0.2%) trade in-line with the S&P 500. Also ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|