In the news:
- Jobless claims data suggests labor market strength11:28 AM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 2-New J&J anti-depressant related to "Special K" party drug11:26 AM ET | Reuters
- CA-BUSINESS Summary11:26 AM ET | Reuters
- Stimulus rollback fears, TD trigger TSX slump11:26 AM ET | Reuters
- CBOE to expand VIX trading hours later this year11:26 AM ET | Reuters
- EU trade chief to seek investment pact with China11:25 AM ET | Reuters
COLUMNS & TOOLS
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 10:50 ET Marsh McLennan confirmed earlier it has reached a definitive agreement to acquire the Rehder y Asociados Group, insurance advisor in Peru
- 10:39 ET Currency Commentary: Currencies Remain Volatile Post-Fed, Chinese PMI
- 10:34 ET Seagate Tech showing very strong relative strength as price breaks out to fresh May highs on heavy volume after an upgrade
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
[BRIEFING.COM] Recent action saw the major averages continue their rebound from session lows. The S&P 500 is off by 0.3% while the Dow has trimmed its loss to just 0.1%.
The Dow has been able to outperform the other two indices thanks to the relative strength of its major components. American Express (AXP 74.87, +0.43), Boeing (BA 99.27, +1.34), Chevron (CVX 125.47, +0.54), and IBM (IBM 207.96, +0.97) all trade with ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|