In the news:
- Shares just below all-time highs, dollar moves higher2:45 PM ET | Reuters
- US bars Kurdish oil from entering Texas port2:44 PM ET | AP
- Obama expected to announce US sanctions on Russia2:41 PM ET | AP
- TREASURIES-Yield curve flattest in five years before Fed meeting2:38 PM ET | Reuters
- Obama to make statement on Ukraine at 2:50 p.m. ET2:36 PM ET | Reuters
- Democrats urge no U.S. contracts for corporate tax 'deserters'2:36 PM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] Range-bound action continues with the S&P 500 (-0.1%) holding near its unchanged level. Meanwhile, the tech-heavy Nasdaq (+0.2%) outperforms.
The Nasdaq has been able to stay ahead of the S&P 500 throughout the session thanks to the relative strength of the technology sector (+0.1%). High-beta chipmakers also outperform, but the PHLX Semiconductor Index has narrowed its gain to 0.1% after being up 0.7% shortly after the start of the session.
Furthermore, ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|