In the news:
- Black Twitter growing into online force8:24 AM ET | AP
- CA-BUSINESS Summary8:21 AM ET | Reuters
- Chrysler recalls more than 25,000 SUVs for braking issue8:21 AM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 1-Chemical maker FMC to split into two public companies8:21 AM ET | Reuters
- Fed should stick to current tapering pace: Fed's Plosser8:20 AM ET | Reuters
- Flavours firm Wild to go on sale for 1.5 bln euros-sources8:14 AM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: -1.90. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: -1.00. The S&P 500 futures hover just below fair value amid quiet pre-market action. Futures began the trading week in the red following disappointing trade data from China, but have since erased the bulk of their losses.
Generally speaking, pre-market action has been very subdued with no notable data or earnings of note on the schedule. McDonald's (MCD 95.50, 0.00) served up a reminder ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|