In the news:
- Apple tries to assuage privacy fears, puts focus on security1:21 AM ET | Reuters
- Apple tries to assuage privacy fears, puts focus on security1:11 AM ET | Reuters
- China's central bank adviser: no strong stimulus needed as long as growth within range1:10 AM ET | Reuters
- Asian stocks mostly down after Fed meeting1:09 AM ET | AP
- Scotland's independence vote puts UK union on edge1:08 AM ET | AP
- Alibaba set to price IPO shares amid investor frenzy1:04 AM ET | Reuters
TAX-PROOF YOUR PORTFOLIO
From bond strategies to dividend plays, here are some key maneuvers you should consider making early this year.
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 18:10 ET WhiteWave Foods acquires So Delicious Dairy Free for ~$195 mln in cash
- 18:05 ET PDL BioPharma was surprised by resignation of Ernst and Young as auditor
- 18:05 ET Intersect ENT announced the enrollment of the first patient in PROGRESS, a trial to assess the safety and efficacy of the PROPEL mini steroid eluting sinus implant to treat patients with frontal sinus
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The major averages ended the midweek session with slim gains after showing some intraday volatility in reaction to the release of the latest policy directive from the Federal Open Market Committee. The S&P 500 added 0.1%, while the relative strength among small caps sent the Russell 2000 higher by 0.3%.
Equities spent the first half of the session near their flat lines as participants stuck to the sidelines ahead of the FOMC statement, which conveyed no changes to the ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|