In the news:
- Hilton shares jump in market debut12:47 PM ET | AP
- Will take time for UK to earn back AAA rating: Fitch12:45 PM ET | Reuters
- Operators ground model of chopper that crashed12:44 PM ET | AP
- CA-BUSINESS Summary12:43 PM ET | Reuters
- GM to sell its 7-percent stake in French automaker Peugeot12:42 PM ET | Reuters
- Ex-BP engineer isn't expected to testify at trial12:42 PM ET | AP
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 11:57 ET European Markets Closing Prices
- 11:31 ET Red Hat and Dell (DELL) confirm plan to co-engineer enterprise-grade, Openstack private cloud solutions (see 10:33)
- 11:31 ET Accenture and Dell sign agreement to deliver cloud and security solutions, application management services to mid-market and select enterprise customers
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] At midday, the major averages hover near their lows. The S&P 500 trades down 0.4% while the Dow Jones Industrial Average underperforms with a loss of 0.7%.
The price-weighted Dow lags as 26 of its 30 components register losses. The largest index member, Visa (V 202.76, -2.90), trades lower by 1.4%, contributing to the weakness. On a related note, the technology sector (-0.6%) is the weakest cyclical group, which is pressuring the broader market. ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|