- Bernanke says Fed likely to reduce bond buying this year6:34 PM ET | Reuters
- NY State to privatize Long Island utility, freeze rates -Gov Cuomo6:33 PM ET | Reuters
- Afghan government to shun U.S. talks with Taliban6:33 PM ET | Reuters
- Three plead guilty in New York City payroll fraud case6:33 PM ET | Reuters
- WRAPUP 6-Bernanke says Fed likely to reduce bond buying this year6:32 PM ET | Reuters
- Leading 3-D printer firms to merge in $403M deal6:32 PM ET | AP
COLUMNS & TOOLS
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 17:54 ET Pharmacyclics: Ibrutinib study results in patients with relapsed/refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia published in The New England Journal of Medicine
- 17:53 ET Fidelity National announces adjustment to the consideration mix in the acquisition of Lender Processing Services (LPS); cash component increased by $500 mln
- 17:17 ET Zion Oil & Gas to conduct in-well testing operations at its Elijah #3 well
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] Equities ended on their lows with the S&P 500 down 1.4%.
The S&P entered today's session with a week-to-date gain of 1.5% as investors expected reassuring words from today's Federal Open Market Committee Statement.
Stocks traded with slim losses until this afternoon's FOMC Statement and subsequent comments from Chairman Bernanke sent equities and Treasuries to their lows while also providing a significant boost to the dollar.
Today's Statement was ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|