In the news:
- BP pushes technical limits to tap extreme fields3:01 AM ET | AP
- Clashes erupt as militia enter Central African Republic capital2:53 AM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 1-Tokyo police arrest Deutsche Sec employee, client on suspected bribery2:52 AM ET | Reuters
- UPDATE 1-Indonesia signs first LNG import deal as consumption grows2:52 AM ET | Reuters
- U.S. investors could buy Italian bad loans - minister2:52 AM ET | Reuters
- PRESS DIGEST - Ireland - Nov 52:47 AM ET | Reuters
STOCKS IN PLAYData provided by: Briefing.com
- 02:29 ET McKesson launches public takeover offer for Celesio
- 02:28 ET GT Advanced Tech prices $190 mln of 3.00% Convertible Senior Notes due 2020; and 8,650,000 shares of common stock at $8.65 per share
- 02:24 ET Oculus Innovative Sciences announces $2.2 mln securities offering; includes 550K shares at $4.00 per share with no warrant coverage
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The S&P 500 shed 0.1%, registering its fourth consecutive decline. Today's session proved to be a bit of a roller coaster ride for stocks as the S&P 500 opened in the red, rallied into positive territory, fell to fresh lows, and regained the bulk of its losses into the close.
For the second day in a row, the early weakness coincided with heavy selling in Europe. In addition, bonds and risk assets were pressured by a better-than-expected ADP Employment report, which ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|