VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
I have 2 relatives that work at Boeing and are just thrilled to be there.They take care of their
employees,and pay well with great benefits.They pay for peoples education and want to retain
their employees and arn`t trying to pinch pennies with their people.
Government employee should be on this list .
Can't get fired
Work 10 months get paid for 12
Great health care
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
- Aug gold fell below $1300 per ounce following economic data that showed the initial claims level fell to 284K from an upwardly revised 330K (from 302K), its lowest level since Feb 2006. The Briefing.com consensus called for an increase to 308K.
- The yellow metal traded as low as $1287.50 per ounce after pulling back from a session high of $1300.80 per ounce set in morning action and eventually settled with a 1.1% loss at $1290.20 per ounce.
- Sep silver ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'