VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
It's not just the infrastructure. The country in it's self is falling apart before our eyes.Such a damn shame.
Repair is so obviously needed, yet we witness lame politics obstructing it.
....Obama is the leader of the US - and he has failed miserably.............
Our National infrastructure is falling apart and he could care less. All his focus is on helping to dismantle the strength of America and to enhance his socialist agenda.
He could be the first American President who's resentful of the success of the US and wishes to weaken the country to fulfill his warped and racist views.
Obama - without doubt is the WORST president in American history.
Get rid of all the scumbags in Washington before they get rid of you, they're all robbing you blind.
The priorities of our partisan leaders are evident to those who are willing to look. Pay to play. They all do it and the country suffers because of it. The money doesn't go where its needed because it is more useful to our leaders in the hands of those who deliver votes and because of that its doled out to a small segment of the people. Republicans do it and democrats do it and nothing will change while t party loyalty and feeding the pockets of their allies is the number one priority of these skunks.
And Trenton Central High School (where both my parents (1949 and 50) and my wife (1974) graduated) is falling apart. I am expecting it's bell tower one day to collapse into the school, probably killing a goodly number of students, teachers, and other staff.
Infrastructure failures are no surprise. I'm also waiting for this massive cold and freeze to snap so much powerlines that 75% of the country plunges into a prolonged blackout.
But it isn't a surprise to me. We humans have the tendency to build and forget.
Here's what we need to do.
1. We need true leadership in Washington, DC (irrespective of party lines, all the way to the top)
2. Pay attention to congress who are not interested in fixing our pathetic infrastructure (GOP).
3. It's not about winning elections, it is about doing the right thing for all Americans.
4. Learn from other countries who are passing us by making the right investments
5. We were #1 once, due to our visionaries 50-60 years ago, find them again (among us), place them in decision making roles where a difference can be made. They can be found among the Feds, DOT's, Engineering Firms, Contractors, Suppliers, Businesses, and etc..
6. Quit complaining, eat healthy so the "excess fat " will not take over your brain reducing the capacity to think..
7. Add one here to the list ....I'll be impressed.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The S&P 500 (-0.3%) remains near its recent levels, while the Dow Jones Industrial Average (-0.4%) and Russell 2000 (-0.5%) underperform.
Even though nine sectors trade below their flat lines, only two groups have surrendered their week-to-date gains. Industrials and technology hold respective week-to-date losses of 0.5% and 0.2%, while the other eight sectors are up between 0.1% (consumer discretionary) and 1.2% (energy) for the week. For its part, the S&P 500 has ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'