VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
If one is unhappy in Spartanburg or Hickory then one will be unhappy anywhere. The Carolinas don't require money to live a happy life just step outside cut some firewood, grow some food and talk to some folk..
It just could be Spartanburg and Hickory and the othe three didn't pay enough to the pollers too
1. Financial institutions are owned by stockholders.
2. Stockholders are loathe to lose capital under *any* circumstances.
3. College attendance , and financials are correlated 1:1.
4. The authors would have you believe that places with </= 20% graduates are miserable
in order to sway those on the "fence" to buy their worthless product(s).
on a non-related note: apparently in their stampede to persuade us, they forgot to check
their demographics AND their geography. One of their "miserable" entries does not even exist.
(they later edited it and STILL GOT IT WRONG)
There is a moral to this:
Don't by their crappy college products that do not result in employment, and only line the stockholders pockets.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: -3.40. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: -5.80. The S&P 500 futures trade three points below fair value.
Markets finished mixed across Asia. Reserve Bank of Australia Governor Glenn Stevens testified in front of the House of Representatives' Standing Committee on Economics and noted rates are likely to remain unchanged for the foreseeable future.
- In economic data:
- Japan's trade deficit narrowed to JPY1.02 ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'