VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
They didn't include one of the oldest continuous company in the US? Remington Arms 1816!
Trying to be a little PC are we? What a very uninformative waste of the internet!
I gave my grandson (2yrs old in may)a john deere model tractor for Christmas which has a recorded message 'nothing runs like a deere!' when he started mimicking the recording, he said that 'nothing runs like a beer!' and still does to the amusement of new contacts!
I can hardly wait until I get him on a real one!
I suppose the Egyptians had it right with heiroglyphs? Imagein a world with nothing but pictures to represent our thoughts and ideas.
The death of a languge. For what use is a picture if there are no words to describe it?
To those of you who can't count.... there are 5 logos as stated in the last paragraph.
I guess this is one of those articles for the trivia expert.....
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
- Dec gold fell deeper into negative territory after pulling back from a session high of $1295.30 per ounce set at the open of floor trade. It brushed a session low of $1281.90 per ounce moments before settling with a 1.1% loss at $1283.10 per ounce.
- Sep silver touched a session high of $20.70 per ounce in early morning action but retreated into the red. Unable to regain momentum, it settled 0.9% lower at $20.41 per ounce, just above its session low of $20.40 ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'