VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
San Francisco would be a clear Number One without Oakland's numbers to distort the picture. I don't see how you can compare the two. They're like night and day. Just look at the very high crime figures and poverty figures for Oakland.
I'm puzzled Just moved to California several months ago if California is so rich how come there are so many on welfare? In the state of California they give away welfare like Halloween candy.
There are a lot of much poorer cities than these five.
I think MSN dropped the ball on this one.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
[BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: +1.60. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: +6.20. The S&P 500 futures trade 1.6 points above fair value.
Asian markets ended the Tuesday session on a broadly higher note with stimulus chatter supporting the advance.
- Economic data was limited:
- South Korea's CPI ticked up 0.2% month-over-month (expected 0.3%)
- Japan's Average Cash Earnings rose 2.6% year-over-year (expected 0.9%; prior ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'