VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
San Francisco would be a clear Number One without Oakland's numbers to distort the picture. I don't see how you can compare the two. They're like night and day. Just look at the very high crime figures and poverty figures for Oakland.
I'm puzzled Just moved to California several months ago if California is so rich how come there are so many on welfare? In the state of California they give away welfare like Halloween candy.
There are a lot of much poorer cities than these five.
I think MSN dropped the ball on this one.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
- Dec gold chopped around near the unchanged level for most of today's pit trade as investors awaited the FOMC policy statement released at 14:00 ET. The yellow metal touched a session high of $1240.10 per ounce in early morning action but later dipped to a session low of $1234.50 per ounce and settled 60 cents below the break-even line at $1235.60 per ounce.
- Dec silver erased slight early morning losses as it lifted from its session low of $18.64 per ounce. It ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'