9 ways to know if you're middle class
There's no hard-and-fast definition, but surveys show what kind of income and lifestyle you're likely to have if you -- and others -- think you're middle class.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
This is the dumbest article ever. It's like saying: you know youre alive if youre breathing, if you require water to function, if you move your bowels...lame
Even if I was a Billionaire I'd still shop at these stores, because I'm a down to earth, modest person that doesn't need to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on a piece of clothing like Gucci or Versali, etc. (wonder if I even spelled those correctly) to make myself feel good or try to be better than anyone else! I'm a guy so I dunno if these are mens clothing companies or just for women! lol
My family used to be in the middle-class right up until around 2007, then the rug was pulled out from under us. We are struggling now just as much or more than we did when we were in our 20's and just starting out on our own. The deck is stacked against us with little hope for improvement. We're just trying hard to hold on to what we have and still watching it slip away a little at a time.
It is frustrating as hell to see the politicians say the middle class earnes up to $250,000 and to know they believe the bile they are spewing from their pompous mouths. They will keep eroding our United States until there is no more middle-class -at least not in the old fashioned traditional sense.
How about the Dollar Store because as a middle class citizen that's how much I can afford these days. Everything keeps going up except my salary.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
- Aug gold fell into negative territory after trading as high as $1310.30 per ounce in morning action as the dollar index strengthened. The yellow metal brushed a session low of $1295.50 per ounce and eventually settled with a 0.4% loss at $1298.20 per ounce.
- Sep silver also pulled back from its session high of $20.79 per ounce set in early morning pit trade and brushed a session low of $20.50 per ounce. It inched slightly higher heading into the close and ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'