9 things to hoard in the new year
Fear of economic collapse has meant high prices for things like gems and metals -- and rising gun sales. Can you profit from the trend?
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
You have at least one right. If civilization as we know it fails,,, only one item on your list is going to really help you and your family. I know I'll get bashed by some for saying it,, but it is too obvious a truth to be discounted. Of course,, you forgot the important items that are needed to make it work,,, ammunition.
If you have guns and ammo,,, all the rest on your list are yours if you need them. No matter your liberal or conservative stance or beliefs,,, if it comes down to seeing people starve to death,, would you allow it to be your own children?
Mitt Romney and Donald Trump arn`t hoarding.They are the secret santas passing
out $100 bills in the poor areas.If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you.
The Father gave us his Son, and the Son gave of himself. Now you must freely give.
check it out. The us grew massive hemp fields in ww2. it was an industry like corn methanol in volume
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
- Dec gold rose for the first time in six sessions as it gained support from Janet Yellen's speech at the Jackson Hole Symposium. Ms. Yellen said the FOMC sees significant underutilization of labor resources and that the labor market has not fully recovered despite recent gains. The yellow metal advanced to a session high of $1282.80 per ounce and settled with a 0.4% gain at $1280.30 per ounce, booking a 2.0% loss for the week.
- Sep silver touched a session high ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'