7 big worries about the economy
As stocks move higher, Wall Street's enthusiasm can be infectious. But average Americans still face a host of very real economic dangers.
MORE ON MSN MONEY
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Yep!.....Someone is finally brining this economy to light. Why did it take so long for someone to right an article with such factual information. And oh how true, the more worthless the dollar the higher the goods. Good luck everyone.
Hey! America how's that Hope and Change working for you? American's love Obama and his high gas and food prices, higher unemployment, Obama care, higher taxes, deficit, love being on food stamps and welfare, Love Obama for his part in making it hard for jobs to hire do to his policies. Obama is doing such a great job, don't you think? Boy, Obama loves spending people's money and taxing them to death, Obama loves to travel and to pollute the air with the tax payers plane, and yet he cares so much for the environment. He's such a great guy!!!!!!!!!!
I have to say the American people are so stupid, dumb, gullible to fall this President's BS.!! You all get what you deserve. I can careless.!!!!!!!!!!!
President Obama , please read the following...
I'm sure most of us have read the so-called comparison of Lincoln
and Kennedy , but did you ever consider the relationship between
Obama and Lincoln ?
You might be surprised...
Parallels of Abraham Lincoln and Barack Hussein Obama :
1. Lincoln placed his hand on the Bible for his inauguration.
Obama used the same Bible.
2. Lincoln came from Illinois. Obama comes from Illinois .
3. Lincoln served in the Illinois Legislature. Obama served
in the Illinois Legislature.
4. Lincoln had very little experience before becoming President.
Obama had very little experience before becoming President.
5. Lincoln rode the train from Philadelphia to Washington for his inauguration. Obama rode the train from Philadelphia to Washington
for his inauguration.
6. Lincoln was a skinny lawyer. Obama is a skinny lawyer.
7. Lincoln was a Republican. Obama is a skinny lawyer.
8. Lincoln was in the United States military. Obama is a skinny lawyer .
9. Lincoln believed in everyone carrying their own weight. Obama
is a skinny lawyer.
10. Lincoln did not waste taxpayers' money on personal enjoyments .
Obama is a skinny lawyer.
11. Lincoln was highly respected. Obama is a skinny lawyer.
12. Lincoln was born in the United States . Obama is a skinny lawyer.
13. Lincoln was honest, so honest he was called Honest Abe .
Obama is a skinny lawyer
14. Lincoln saved the United States. Obama is a skinny lawyer.
AMAZING, ISN'T IT?
Obama Daughters are Michelle's 'Senior Staffers'
Michelle was caught cheating on her expense report. What a show of arrogance!
This information was obtained by Judicial Watch March, 2012. The administration had to be sued to get this through the FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT.
Michelle Obama listed daughters as 'Senior Staffers' to justify her expensive African vacation and safari.
October 5, 2011, Judicial Watch said the U.S. Air Force provided a C-32 ( a Boeing 757 ), modified by the military for the purpose of flying big-wigs around the world, to fly the First Lady and her entourage to and from Africa , at a cost of $424,142. Another $928.44 was listed as 'bulk food' costs per meal for the192 on board meals for the 21 people who made the trip. Lobster ain't cheap when you fly it around the world.
The Obama daughters were listed on the manifest as senior staff. 'This trip was as much an opportunity for the Obama family to go on a safari as it was a trip to conduct government business,' said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. 'This junket wasted tax dollars and the resources of our over extended military. No wonder we had to sue to pry loose this information.' The nation is suffering with the economy sputtering, the national debt soaring and Obama's economic rescue policies not only failing, but actively making things worse.
Meanwhile, the First Lady justifies an expensive trip to Africa to take a vacation and safari with her daughters by saying it's 'official business' and even going so far as to list her children as staffers. The level of arrogance and dishonesty on display here is nothing short of shocking.
But, 'hope for change' - when?
It's a true story. Check out these links and read it for yourself:
Folks, if the truth gets out, you will have to be the one to pass the info along to others. The major media outlets would NOT DARE say anything negative about the poster child for diversity and Marxisim! Can you imagine what the liberal news media would say about a Republican pulling such a stunt? Out and out lying! God save the nation from this administration of the Obama-nation!
Barack Obama, at a recent rural elementary school assembly in South Carolina, asked the audience for total quiet.
Then, in the silence, he started to slowly clap his hands once every few seconds, holding the audience in total silence.
Then he said into the microphone, 'Children, every time I clap my hands together, a child in America dies from gun violence.'
Then, little 4th grade Darrell, with a proud South Carolina drawl, pierced the quiet and said: "Well, ****, stop clapping!”
Never before in our countries history has so much wealth been transferred from savers to reckless investment. When and if interest is allowed to float back up the government will be crippled. More drastic cuts will be required as interest on accumulated debt will consume a large portion of revenues. Keeping interest negative will entice an underground economy almost completely outside the regular economic channels. The next fall will be long and hard.
It's so nice to see someone in the Media telling the truth.
'STUPID ID AS STUPID DOES"
The term "**** Rigged"is absolutely no longer acceptable.
You will now refer to it as a "Presidential Solution."
- How the hell is a treasury a 'defensive asset?' (Unless you expect interest rates to stay in negative territory permanently which might be the only way the national debt, now at 105% of GDP, can be serviced) A 1% increase in interest whacks the value of treasuries by 12%, a 3% increase in interest rates destroys 42% of their value (thank you Forbes.) The bond market's way bigger than the stock market and part of the stock market's buoyancy is probably due to fleeing bond money. The only 'defensive assets' out there are precious metals and good luck in that game since the bankers' cabal in collusion with its own planted stooges in the government control metal prices for the banks' own benefit, customers and the Volker rule be damned.
- The derivatives 'book' is over a $quadrillion worldwide with Wall St banks having invented at least a third and maybe half of that. That's where the too big to fail, too big to regulate, too big to prosecute, too big to break up part comes in.
There trying to crash the system to take away entitlements pensions 401K's don't say they won't look at Cyprus. They have a new currency for domestic and separate for international. They will devalue USD. China is holding a summit this fall to invite more countries to drop dollar as world reserve currency and adopt their new gold standard system. That means dollar will be worthless and crash. If commodities were sinking why is gold and silver becoming harder to obtain?
Check some of the metal sellers on line, out of stock. Ammo is a hit or miss that's precious metal too.
Same Here Overby and I agree with what Natasha says as well. Obama yo mamma has done exactly what I thought he would do, nothing, and stay in office doing so. Useless! You'll have to kick him out to get him to leave. A civil war is coming... also how can gas jump so much in like 10 years time? How is everyone not up in arms over this or when is the breaking point $10.00 per gallon. Let's see, do I need a gallon of gas for my car (won't get me far) or a gallon of milk at like the same price and feed my kids cereal for a week. One sustains life and the other allows me to make more money for gas!
Donate to the save my family fund @ ww.etsy.com/shop/Toadems -my kids need a bailout!
HOW DOES IT FEEL TO SCREW YOURSELVES????????!!!!!!!!!!!
MY - MY - - - AND WITH NO K-Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] Equity indices settled on their lows following a steady, session-long slide. Similar to yesterday, small-caps paced the retreat as the Russell 2000 fell 1.6%, extending its December loss to 3.6%. The S&P 500 settled lower by 1.1%, widening its month-to-date decline to 1.3%.
There was no specific news catalyst behind today's slide, which had the markings of broad-based profit-taking. Seven of ten sectors settled with losses of 1.0% or more while only two groups ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|