10 red-hot growth companies for 2014
The economy may be slowing, but these 10 companies are posting big growth in sales and profits -- and experts expect them to keep up the pace through 2014.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
- Commodities are mostly lower this morning this morning, while the dollar index is up a modest 0.1%
- Gold and silver have been in the red all day and continue to show weakness
- June gold is now -0.6% at $1285.90/oz, May silver is-1.2% at $19.36/oz.
- May copper is back in the red and is now -0.1% at $3.04/oz
- Energy and mixed after WTI crude oil rallied this morning and natural gas sold off
- May crude is now +0.1% at $104.41/barrel. ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'