VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Leave Alaska Airlines ALONE,
Delta bug off and do not even think
about Merging with Alaska Airlines,
You would screw it up badly,
Leave it be now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Merging these 2 $hitty companies has GOT to be the sign of the Apocalypse!
I have Direct for just a few more days. I've given them more of my money than they deserve. Going with the old fashioned antenna. Tired of paying for commercials. Cable started out as being less commercials, that is long gone. Paying for commercials doesn't make sense to me. Going to save myself $80.00 -120.00 a month. Nothing but junk on tv anymore anyways.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The dollar index remained in the red in afternoon trading, which helped provide price support to commodities.
- Crude oil had a nice run today, gaining over $2/barrel on a steady climb upwards. Oct crude oil finished the day $2.02 to $94.91/barrel
- Oct natural gas has a nice run today too, extending yesterday's gains. Oct NG closed 6 cents higher to $3.99/MMBtu
- Dec gold rose today by $1.40 to $1236.20/oz, while Dec silver gained $0.11 ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'