VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Vote for people who truly want to invest in the U.S. (education, jobs, infrastructure), not those that are obsessed with "global economy", "free trade" - especially with communist china, NAFTA, and other trade deals that favor job growth in other countries vs. the U.S.
The U.S. economy is driven (70-80%) by consumer spending - this requires JOBS. Job growth requires spending on U.S. education, training, and jobs incentives. Job growth depends on a strong infrastructure (transportation, communication, utilities, etc.).
The U.S. can easily be the superior economy in the world, IF our elected "representatives" FOCUS on the U.S., NOT the globe. Iraq is the poster child for this - TRILLIONS spent there, the result is anarchy and chaos (which unfortunately is what democracy looks like in the Middle East).
To keep from being "...bitten by the bear market volatility..." - don't
invest in the markets - invest in yourself!
The Republican plan for the retirement of the middle class, its called the 44Magnum retirement plan coming soon to your office.
Face it if you are 40+ you are a liability, and old middle class Americans are replaced daily by imported H1B visa holders brought in by the Republican party to destroy this country while the owners of the Republican party get all that wealth re-distribution from the former middle class.
Half of the kids in this country who graduate with degrees in Engineering and Computer Science can not get a job in their fields yet the anti-American Republican party is trying to remove the cap on H1B visa holders by saying their is a 'shortage' of people in this country with those exact degrees.
My teacher says a middle class person voting Republican is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders now I see why he says that.
1. Get rid of that money pit house, it is eating you alive.
2. Move out of that big blue Dumbocrat voting state, the single moms and her kids, and the lack of public service worker union members. Lead by the teachers(who are still on summer break) will never have enough of your hard earned money.
3. Move to a warm Red State
4. Never and I mean ever vote for a Dumbocrat. Hear me Florida!
5. Never fail for the lie we need more teachers to make your kids smarter, more cops to make you safer.
6. Review all of the above 5, and see you at the pool! Traded in the tax hell single moms, teacher leeching state of NY for Florida. So can you but never forget why you are here.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The stock market finished the Tuesday session on the defensive after spending the entire day in a steady retreat. The S&P 500 (-0.6%) posted its third consecutive decline, while the small-cap Russell 2000 (-0.9%) slipped behind the broader market during afternoon action.
Equity indices were pressured from the start following some overnight developments that weighed on sentiment. The market tried to overcome the early weakness, but could not stage a sustained rebound, ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'