Happiest and most miserable states
Residents of Hawaii are the happiest and healthiest in the nation, according to an annual national survey. But which state’s residents are the most miserable?
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Too echo L H, happy or unhappy is a state of mind, not a state of residence.
Thats funny Im from Kentucky myself the second most miserable, and all the miserable states are in the south sounds bias. Im quite content, love my family, love my life. Perhaps these people doing this survey are confuseing material things and physical image with happiness. I am out of shape, not to bad for 41 I guess, however Im college educated earn a good salary, and I have plenty maybee they should take a second look at Detroit people are leaving like theres no tommarow.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
- Precious metals began pit trade in the red but rallied sharply into positive territory moments after equity markets opened.
- June gold brushed a session low of $1268.50 per ounce in early morning action and popped to a session high of $1299.00 per ounce. It then consolidated near the $1290.00 per ounce level and settled with a 0.5% gain at $1290.80 per ounce.
- May silver traded as low as $18.98 per ounce in early morning pit trade and rallied to a session ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'