11/8/2012 8:30 PM ET|
Heading for the fiscal cliff
You'll hear a lot about the fiscal cliff in the news from Washington and Wall Street through at least the end of the year. Here's what it is.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
If we go over the clift maybe l'll be able to get in line for a free Obamphone.
Does Anyone think barry will get a budget passed in 2013..?
Don't think America has had one for several years..under Barry's rule..
The members of Congress know how to stop this, but it amounts to politicial suicide to do so. Constituents will rebels if taxes on them are raised or their favorite government program is cut substantially and throw their "bum" out. So we are actually hostage to 535 egos.
Solution? Tell everyone in Congress that this is their last term in office unless they fix it, no matter how painful the process and the results are.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
- Commodities are trading modestly higher this morning despite strength in the dollar index
- Copper futures are showing interesting this morning despite strength in the dollar index.
- Copper (Sept) has been climbing higher all day so far and just hit another new HoD at $3.16/lb. Sept copper is now +2.1% at $3.15/lb
- Crude oil moved into positive territory in overnight trade as has risen as high as $93.48/barrel this morning. Crude was holding gains ahead ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'