VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
- The dollar index sold off this morning, which gave a boost to the precious metals space
- Both gold and silver rallied about an hour ago... gold rallied $23/oz to $1299/oz in 10 minutes
- In current trade, June gold is +0.4% at $1289.30/oz, while May silver is +1.2% at $19.67/oz
- Natural gas has been in positive territory all day so far and was modestly higher just ahead of inventory data
- Following the data, nat gas dropped, but quickly recovered ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'