States with the slowest recoveries
While much of the focus has been on unemployment, jobs are not the only factor determining how states have fared since the recession.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
COME TO TEXAS WHERE THE PEOPLE ARE FRIENDLY AND LOVE TO SEE EVERYONE MAKE MONEY. WE DO NOT CARE WHAT COLOR YOU ARE OR YOUR RELIGION. WE HA A LOT OF OIL AND NEED A LOT OF HELP GETTING IT OUT. YOU WILL BE TREATED LIKE A HUMAN AND APPRECIATED IN TEXAS. THIS COUNTRY HAS
GONE TO HELL IN A HAT BASKET. OBAMS IS A TOTAL IDIOT WHO SUPPORTS ONLY THE ISLAM COUNTRIES
AND THE BLACKS. YOU CALL THIS A FAIR PRESIDENT? IF WE DO NOT DO SOMETHING TO STOP THIS IDIOT, WE CAN KISS OUR **** GOODBYE. HE HAS ALREADY DESTROYED OUR COUNTRY, I CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT THE TOTAL IDIOT PLANS TO DO IN THE NEXT FOUR YEARS. SOUNDS ,LIKE BETTER LEARN HOW TO SPEAK ISLAM, HE HE PROBABLY TRY TO CHANGE THIS TO THE COUNTRY LANGUAGE. THIS COUNTRY IS IN SAD **** SHAPE AND IF WE THE THRU AMERICAN PEOPLE DO NOT TAKE A STAND AND DO IT QUICK, WERE SCREWED TO THE WALL. DO NOT BELIEVE ME, LOOK AT HITLER AND STALIN. YOU BETTER OPEN YOU EYES AND SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING.
bullcrap! where is all the democrat run states that are broke and in debt and have high crime and unemployment and big unions?????
msn is as bias and obama loving with it's left side propaganda stories than pmsnbc!
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
- Dec gold chopped around near the unchanged level for most of today's pit trade as investors awaited the FOMC policy statement released at 14:00 ET. The yellow metal touched a session high of $1240.10 per ounce in early morning action but later dipped to a session low of $1234.50 per ounce and settled 60 cents below the break-even line at $1235.60 per ounce.
- Dec silver erased slight early morning losses as it lifted from its session low of $18.64 per ounce. It ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'