VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
My hometown has been a Mexican dump for 30 years now.
It must be that hope and change BS that the democrat party pushes.
As a child of the 50s, I can remember when America was a place to be proud of.
Until we get rid of the liberal mind set in the USA.............the USA should rank in the top ten of the unhappiest. Normal people here are fed up with the LGBT flaunting in media, promoting fat people as beautiful when they are nothing more than unhealthy ugly fat butts and we are tired of a so called president acting like a dictator and lies more than most elitist liberals at that (despite being a stretch).
This country under numb nuts Obama and his liberals make more regulations that are stifling personal freedoms and business.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
- Aug gold fell for the first time in five sessions as the dollar index gained strength. The yellow metal popped to a session high of $1316.80 per ounce in early morning action but quickly slipped back into the red. It eventually settled with a 0.7% loss at $1306.10 per ounce.
- Sep silver oscillated between positive and negative territory today. It traded as high as $21.12 per ounce after coming off its session low of $20.78 per ounce and settled at $21.00 per ounce, ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'