The world's most powerful people
Forbes presents its annual ranking of the individuals who wield the greatest influence. Here's a look at the top 10.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
how frightening that obama is number one
give him another Nobel for nothing
Republicans want lower taxes, a larger income gap; abolishment of the minimum wage, worker's rights, social safety nets, and government regulations; tort reform, arbitrary agreements, and corporate personhood.
In other words, they want the middleclass to merge with the poor, have no rights in the workplace, to a livable wage, protection from an unsafe work environment, the ability to sue their employer if they are harmed in an unsafe workplace, or protection if disabled or laid-off.
The Republicans want the American Dream to only be available to the wealthy (the new aristocrisy) while the middleclass (the new poor) are left to toil as wage-slaves and serfs. Republicans are all about greed, veiling themselves as "Christian Conservatives" they crusade against gay marriage and abortion, while at the same time they want to eliminate social programs meant to help the poor, so what would Jesus do?
I believe that China owns most of the US, so I kind of doubt that we are the sole economic superpower. If we are, then the world is in a heap of trouble.
Pope Benedict is only a "legend in his OWN mind".
The late, holy father, Pope John Paul 2 has more clout, even post-humously, than Benedict has, hunously.
This is why I remain hopeful that the next Pope will honor John Paul 2's life, by ruling as John Paul 2 ruled the Catholics.
Too bad Obama and the American people don't have the backbone and fortitude of Angela Merkel.
YOU PEOPLE CUTTING DOWN OBAMA HAVE 0-NONE-NATTA CREDIBILITY EVER, EVER AGAIN IN THIS WORLD! EVER!
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
- June gold traded in positive territory for most of today's pit session. Prices advanced as high as $1307.10 per ounce and dipped to a session low of $1297.90 per ounce in mid-morning action. The yellow metal eventually settled with a 0.3% gain at $1303.40 per ounce.
- May silver rose to a session high of $19.81 per ounce shortly after floor trade opened. It then chopped around near the $19.60 per ounce level and settled with a 0.8% gain at $19.64 per ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'