The world's most powerful people
Forbes presents its annual ranking of the individuals who wield the greatest influence. Here's a look at the top 10.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Jealous little punks. SHUDDUP.
You nearly destroyed this country.
Obama rescued it.
You hate that you're so stupid.
Your night school instructor,
Did you hear me, righties??
Does it sting?
OBAMA, OBAMA, OBAMA!!
We don't dislike our country, we dislike the man who is destroying it. We agree that the POTUS is the most powerful man in the world, but we do not appreciate those who attribute the greatness of his office, to the individual. The people who "spoke" elected a socialist elitist who gained favor by manipulating the greed and envy of the public by targetting the "have-nots" against the "haves" under the charge that it is Government's job to go after them for their wealth, take it, and give it to the rest of us. I'm poor as heck, but I do not think it is fundamentally democratic to attack a minority group- (yes, the wealthy are a minority group deserving equal protection under the laws..). It is robbery. Especially when 52% of Americans do not pay any taxes. We have an increasing number of tax takers, and fewer tax makers. So lets all cheer for the fall of democracy as we know it. Hoo-rah....
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
- The dollar index sold off this morning, which gave a boost to the precious metals space
- Both gold and silver rallied about an hour ago... gold rallied $23/oz to $1299/oz in 10 minutes
- In current trade, June gold is +0.4% at $1289.30/oz, while May silver is +1.2% at $19.67/oz
- Natural gas has been in positive territory all day so far and was modestly higher just ahead of inventory data
- Following the data, nat gas dropped, but quickly recovered ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'