VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
What exactly has Michelle accomplished in her time as First Lady to merit being on this list? Forbes says she's "promoted healthier eating". Ohhhhhh! So that makes her one of the most powerful women in the world?
What a joke.
what in sam hill has Hillary ever done? lie about whitewater papers they 'found' on her dining table? cover up for Bill? give a freaking STUPID 'reset button' to Putin? LIE about her role in Bengazi truth cover-up?
oh yeah, she is the sacred woman of the Left, another big-govt-first neo-marxist liberal. exactly what freedom-loving Americans do NOT NEED and should never want.
after all, WHAT DIFFERENCE AT THIS POINT DOES IT MAKE!?
Michelle Obama ... like her husband is so caught up in her own Ego she has been a totally ineffective First Lady ! Rather than telling us what to eat ... she should focus on the 70% out of wedlock birth rate in the Black community ... NOT A PEEP ! Or, how about the filthy and disgusting lyrics in mostly Black Rap songs that degrade women, promote violence and Drug use ... NOT A PEEP ! Or, perhaps the gang culture and black on black crime ... in her hometown Chicago ... NOT A PEEP !
as for Hanoi Jane
or Benghazi Hillary ... just typical of the hypocrits that dominate the Far Left Democratic party !!!
Listen to her hate!
Listen to her racism!
Listen to her Socialist agenda!
Listen to the truth or put your white sheet and hood on when you vote.
* "You f*cking Jew b@stard." -- Hillary Clinton to political operative Paul Fray. This was revealed in "State of a Union: Inside the Complex Marriage of Bill and Hillary Clinton" and has been verified by Paul Fray and three witnesses.
* "We’re going to have to take things away from you on behalf of the common good.” (Hillary grandstanding at a fund raising speech in San Francisco; SFGate.com 6/28/2004.)
* “Where’s the miserable c*ck sucker?” (From the book “The Truth About Hillary” by Edward Klein, p. 5 – Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer)
* "We just can’t trust the American people to make those types of choices…. Government has to make those choices for people
HERE IT IS BLACK AMERICA! Wake up and don't vote for this deep Southern Klanswoman.
* "Patterson said Hillary was no stranger to the "N" word either. He heard her say "****" "probably six, eight, ten times. She would be upset with someone in the black community and she would use the 'N' word, like, you heard they've got the president's brother on tape using the 'N' word." [NewsMax, 17 July 2000]
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] Equity indices closed out the month of August on a modestly higher note. The Russell 2000 (+0.6%) and Nasdaq Composite (+0.5%) finished ahead of the S&P 500 (+0.3%), which extended its August gain to 3.8%. Blue chips lagged with the Dow Jones Industrial Average (+0.1%) spending the bulk of the session in the red.
The final week of August represented one of the quietest stretches for the stock market so far this year. The first four sessions of the week produced the ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'