What 10 companies expect in 2013
Here's a look at what insiders at some of the biggest companies in major economic sectors are predicting for the months ahead.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
What 10 things a tax paying citizen expects in2013
09-Security from terrorism
05-A better Education system
03-A secure social security system
01-A Government that puts aside the crap and gets down to business
1. Profits up
2. More profits
3. Outrageous profits
4. Cutting workers' salaries because of overseas competition
5. Cutting workers' hours so as to not pay benefits
6. Buying out other companies and laying off their workers, and get CEO / managements' bonus
7. Raiding worker' pension / retirement / benefit work contracts
8. Offshoring manufacturing and get CEO / managements' bonus
9. Selling off company assets and firing more workers and get CEO / managements' bonus
10. Liquidating / selling off company and getting liquidation bonus and golden parachute.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The stock market ended the Thursday session on a mixed note ahead of Friday's nonfarm payrolls report for February (Briefing.com consensus 163K). The Dow Jones Industrial Average (+0.4%) and S&P 500 (+0.2%) posted modest gains while the Nasdaq Composite (-0.1%) lagged throughout the session.
Equities began the trading day on an upbeat note following comments from the Bank of England and the European Central Bank, both of which reaffirmed their commitment to ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'