What 10 companies expect in 2013
Here's a look at what insiders at some of the biggest companies in major economic sectors are predicting for the months ahead.
MORE ON MSN MONEY
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
What 10 things a tax paying citizen expects in2013
09-Security from terrorism
05-A better Education system
03-A secure social security system
01-A Government that puts aside the crap and gets down to business
1. Profits up
2. More profits
3. Outrageous profits
4. Cutting workers' salaries because of overseas competition
5. Cutting workers' hours so as to not pay benefits
6. Buying out other companies and laying off their workers, and get CEO / managements' bonus
7. Raiding worker' pension / retirement / benefit work contracts
8. Offshoring manufacturing and get CEO / managements' bonus
9. Selling off company assets and firing more workers and get CEO / managements' bonus
10. Liquidating / selling off company and getting liquidation bonus and golden parachute.
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
[BRIEFING.COM] The major averages spent the entire session in a steady downtrend, but despite persistent selling pressure, today's losses were limited in scope. The Dow, S&P 500, and Nasdaq shed between 0.2% and 0.3% while the Russell 2000 lagged, falling 0.9%.
The underperformance of the Russell 2000 was likely owed in part to tax-loss selling, which tends to pick up this time of year. Small-caps often feel that pinch in a stronger fashion than large-cap issues since individual ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|