VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Good for 99.99% super successful individuals...and for the young guns, well I am impressed how most seem to stay out of the press, and manage their new found lifestyles that came from one philosophy: passion for whatever it was they created. Good for them. I enjoy reading or seeing someone take two sticks and become passionate about what ever it is and run with it, not taking "NO" for their final answer. So many hate the fact these individuals made it...as if they had hand outs? Try work ethic, giving where most want...stopping where most will, and that includes my own self. As for being special, well in their own world probably so, as they have the bank that requires more time to deal with and if flying private jet expedites their objectives, so be it. Part of the deal...People that have those demands can't affort to waste time like me and what I am doing right now. Their time has too many lives most often depending on how it is spent. Give these guys a personal break, give them some credit ....after all it is a good chance we use their services they worked so hard on for us.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
- Aug gold touched a session high of $1311.80 per ounce in early morning pit trade but gave up the gain as it slipped below the unchanged line in afternoon action. It brushed a session low of $1303.50 per ounce and settled 0.1% lower at $1304.50 per ounce.
- Sep silver touched a session low of $20.94 per ounce after retreating from a session high of $21.10 per ounce. It then chopped around near the break-even line and settled unchanged at $21.00 per ounce.
- Sep ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'