- Commodities ended the day mostly lower today with energy, excl natural gas, grains (corn, wheat and soybeans) and copper and silver all finishing in the red.
- Gold and natural gas futures ended today's session higher.
- Grains sold off today following the monthly USDA WASDE report.
- Corn ended the day 2% lower at $4.87/bushel, soybeans lost 40 cents (or -2.7%) to $14.19/bu and wheat fell 14 cents (or ) to $6.39/bu.
- Copper ended 1.6% to ... More
More Market News
|There’s a problem getting this information right now. Please try again later.|
VIDEOS BY TOPIC
VIDEOS BY PROVIDER
VIDEOS BY STOCK TICKER
Are you new to investing and looking for information about stocks, mutual funds or 401k plans? MSN Money's video library offers investing tips and expert commentary from CNBC, MSNBC, The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg and many other respected sources.
In the video library you'll find the advice you need to start investing, along with information on interest rates, the mortgage market, the Federal Reserve, growth and value stocks, and a variety of other topics.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.