Michael Brush: These unsung economic heroes work in diverse areas -- pet care, energy, gaming, security and food; what they have in common is the potential to pay off for investors.
LATEST SMART SPENDING POSTS
- 6 financial moves to prevent sleepless nights
If you worry about money after the streetlights come on, these actions may help you rest easier.
- The 2 words that can get you out of paying a debt
- How much money do you need? Let's start with $100K
- Want better health? Contribute to your 401k
- 8 places to retire abroad and save big
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'
Kiplinger.com provides coverage of personal finance news, commentary and advice. Kiplinger editors and writers focus on tax preparation, auto insurance, home insurance, retirement planning, credit cards and travel deals.
Topics covered by Kiplinger also include, mortgage rates, college tuition, college savings and savings plans, banking, home financing, interest rates and financial planning.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.