Michael Brush: These unsung economic heroes work in diverse areas -- pet care, energy, gaming, security and food; what they have in common is the potential to pay off for investors.
LATEST SMART SPENDING POSTS
- Worried you'll outlive your savings? Here's help
- Ask Stacy: Can I erase myself from the Web?
- Hoarding dilemmas: Friends, family cope with junk piles, health hazards
- The smart ways to go into debt
- 6 things you should consider buying used
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'
MSN Money is partnering with Money Talks News, an online and on-air personal-finance news source in its 20th year. Emmy-winning host Stacy Johnson is a CPA and former stockbroker whose friendly, fresh approach to personal finance will help you save more, spend less and destroy debt. He also blogs for MSN Money's Smart Spending, writing about auto insurance, home insurance, retirement planning, credit cards and travel deals.
Topics covered by Money Talks News also include mortgage rates, college tuition, college savings and savings plans, banking, home financing, interest rates and financial planning.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.