Michael Brush: These unsung economic heroes work in diverse areas -- pet care, energy, gaming, security and food; what they have in common is the potential to pay off for investors.
LATEST SMART SPENDING POSTS
- 10 great kid gifts for less than $10
- Best and worst things to buy in December
- Don't get Scrooged by these 20 holiday scams
- Why you should get your kid a tablet for Christmas
- 10 secret strategies to save big bucks at Amazon
MSN Money is partnering with Money Talks News, an online and on-air personal-finance news source in its 20th year. Emmy-winning host Stacy Johnson is a CPA and former stockbroker whose friendly, fresh approach to personal finance will help you save more, spend less and destroy debt. He also blogs for MSN Money's Smart Spending, writing about auto insurance, home insurance, retirement planning, credit cards and travel deals.
Topics covered by Money Talks News also include mortgage rates, college tuition, college savings and savings plans, banking, home financing, interest rates and financial planning.
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.