Michael Brush: These unsung economic heroes work in diverse areas -- pet care, energy, gaming, security and food; what they have in common is the potential to pay off for investors.
LATEST SMART SPENDING POSTS
- We're more ashamed of credit card debt than weight
A new survey reveals Americans are most embarrassed to admit their amount of credit card debt.
- Is it cheaper to buy a printer or go to the copy shop?
- Answers to your 10 most pressing credit card questions
- Are your kids old enough to start building credit?
- Student-debt forgiveness plans skyrocket
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'
MoneyTrack is the only television show that offers unbiased, noncommercial investing education.
MoneyTrack is sponsored by the nonprofit Investor Protection Trust.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.