11 best ads of the year
Death, dating and Oreos; what else is there? The best advertisements of the past year, honored this summer at the Cannes Lions awards ceremony, hit those topics and more in memorable ways.
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
You don't have to sign up for Medicare. The catch? If you don't enroll when you're first eligible, you could pay some serious financial penalties later in life.
- Student loan debt climbs for 5th year in a row
- Plans revived for 'floating city' of 50,000 people
- Homeowners insurance: Bountiful coverage for bad cooking
- 3 stocks for the 3-D printing revolution
- Why restaurants are adding tablets to the tables
- America's greatest export is its debt
- True test for Obamacare: Will it make US healthier?
- Who will foot the bill for Detroit's bankruptcy?
- How to refinance without resetting the mortgage clock
[BRIEFING.COM] A soft start for the major indices, which is fitting for some of the "analysis paralysis" that has occurred this morning with the release of the initial claims and revised Q3 GDP reports. Both reports were better than expected, yet they weren't all they appeared to be at first blush given seasonal adjustment problems for the claims number and the impact of the change in private inventories on Q3 GDP growth.
Apple (AAPL 572.91, +7.91) is providing some ... More
More Market News