9 strange things thieves steal
When times get tough, just about anything is fair game for criminals. These days, there are black markets for detergent, hay and even teeth.
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
Researchers are developing unmanned aerial vehicles that can help the agriculture industry monitor crops and increase yields.
- Models have it easier getting into US than engineers
- Some of France's richest taxed more than 100%
- Bernie Madoff earns sweatshop wages in prison
- Motor home sales rise in hopeful economic sign
- Mike Bloomberg: Skip college, become a plumber
- Will Yahoo ruin Tumblr?
- Some customers ashamed of their McDonald's bags
- Obamacare could bring more Band-Aid coverage
- Taxpayers won't win on General Motors shares
Interestingly, recent buying across the Treasury complex has pressured the 10-yr yield to fresh session lows in the 1.943% area. Nasdaq +7.38 at 3503.81... NYSE Adv/Dec 1571/1358... Nasdaq Adv/Dec 1256/1125.
More Market News
Looking for a contrarian play? Consider these names that show signs of institutional selling.