Best and worst corporate logo changes
Any logo change is a massive undertaking for a company. The stakes are high, and so is the failure rate, if consumers and critics are to be believed.
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
The company tries to tamp down criticism from activists who argue that the mascot promotes childhood obesity.
- Oklahoma senators change tune on disaster relief
- At software giant SAP, autism is an asset
- Mike Bloomberg's next career: Taxi magnate?
- Shotgun wedding for Saks and Neiman Marcus?
- Charles Ramsey gets burgers for life, but no Big Macs
- New Jersey bar sting turns up 'swill'
- Mike's Hard Lemonade goes after male drinkers
- Big job gains expected next year, economists say
- Yum aims to fatten up by doubling Taco Bell sales
[BRIEFING.COM] The major averages ended modestly lower with the S&P 500 shedding 0.3%.
The benchmark average saw an opening loss of 1.2% after Japan's Nikkei tumbled 7.3%. Japanese stocks sold off amid continued volatility in Japanese Government Bond futures as the 10-yr yield spiked almost 16 basis points to 1.002 before the Bank of Japan's JPY2 trillion liquidity injection caused yields to retrace their gains.
Adding insult to injury was news out of China where the HSBC ... More
More Market News
In the never-ending contest for sales, American carmakers are pulling ahead.