Famous families of business icons
Does success run in the family? See what the family members of these leaders of their industries have done on their own.
"Does success run in the family?" It ran away from my family! What does one consider success. I have two children, who are happily married and three grand children, who are my reason for living. I have absolutely no savings. Lost my 403b during the Bush years. What savings I had left after my retirement at age 65, went to pay hospital bills. I made the mistake of getting breast cancer after I retired. Those co-pays will wipe out your wallet in a hurry.
So my success is my family and my nursing career. My failure is, I have no money, for my children to "inherit." But that's all right because, they tell me they love me. They watch out for me. Who could ask, for anything more than that?
Yes I'm jealous , who ever said money don't buy happiness just look at their smiles..
Richard Branson A gift of Kindness to many.
LarryDanley Redding CA
Who cares that this people have money. They pay little taxes while we the hard working American
pay taxes out the kazoo if we make more than $100,000.00
Just irrates me crazy. And when they do donate, you never really hear those stories now do you?
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
- The dollar index sold off in recent trade and just hit a new LoD, which helped precious metals move higher
- Gold and silver have been recovering off lows and are back in positive territory now and just hit new highs for the day
- Dec gold is now +0.02% at $1290.60/oz, while Dec silver is +0.2% at $19.64/barrel
- Crude oil has been in positive territory all day so far and rose as high as $95.52/barrel. Oct crude oil is +0.7% at ... More
More Market News
The Ukraine crisis festers and other fresh concerns boil to the surface, knocking down markets and giving volatility some life.
MUST-SEE ON MSN
- Video: Easy DIY smoked meats at home
A charcuterie master shares his process for cold-smoking meat at home.
- Jetpacks about to go mainstream
- Weird things covered by home insurance
- Bing: 70 percent of adults report 'digital eye strain'