Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
More than 70 percent of the Class of 2012 took out loans. Oh, and they're seeing high unemployment, too.
- Wall Street finally notices Bitcoin
- Part-time workers hurt by on-call system
- 5 myths about late payments and your FICO scores
- Auto loan interest rates hit record low
- Should the US scrap the debt ceiling?
- Will new mortgage rules mean fewer lenders?
- Why GM, Chrysler are riding high
- Survey: Dashboard lights fail to send right message
- Can you opt out of Medicare?
[BRIEFING.COM] The commodities space has been very choppy this morning following strong economic data. Payroll and Michigan Sentiment data topped expectations and the unemployment rate dropped to 7%.
Feb gold and Mar silver initially dropped to their respective session lows of $1210.10 and $19.17 in early morning pit trade but have since reversed into positive territory. Gold is now 0.1% higher at $1232.90, while silver is up 0.1% at $19.58.
Jan crude oil has see-sawed between ... More
More Market News
The retailer labels the character's fake memoir as nonfiction. This comes weeks after it categorized the the Bible as fiction.