Recent deaths draw attention to extreme sports
Athletes are pushing themselves further to claim the spotlight and the big payouts that come with it. But new concerns are being raised about the risks.
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
A single winner could take home the largest prize on record in the drawing Tuesday.
- 5 things that won't affect your credit scores
- Chinese investors are buying up Detroit
- The 7 deadly sins of winter driving
- 8 questions to ask before Mom and Dad move in
- High deductibles fuel new worries of Obamacare sticker shock
- How to use your credit card to donate to charity
- Try this instead of raising the minimum wage
- People left $500,000 in coins at airports last year
- How your driving can affect your credit
[BRIEFING.COM] The stock market is down today, but for the most part continues to exhibit a good bit of resilience to selling efforts. Just when it seems as if sellers are going to take control of the action, their efforts get thwarted with renewed buying interest.
One area of the market, though, that has proven to be less resilient in recent weeks is the small-cap universe. Including today's 0.7% decline, which leads all major indices, the Russell 2000 is down 1.8% this month ... More
More Market News
Dropping channels you never watch from your cable service could actually cost you more money.