Recent deaths draw attention to extreme sports
Athletes are pushing themselves further to claim the spotlight and the big payouts that come with it. But new concerns are being raised about the risks.
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
While caffeine unquestionably improves focus, it blocks the ability to let the mind wander and form original ideas.
- Who needs a husband, anyway?
- Obamaphone program: Dialing for fraud?
- Lone Signal lets you tweet aliens for a fee
- Russell Brand swings at 'Morning Joe' -- and scores
- 7-Eleven targeted in human smuggling raid
- Why 'Dumb Ways to Die' became a viral hit
- Red Robin ad doesn't go down well with vegetarians
- Pity the millionaire: Mansions in short supply
- Bloomberg's new crusade: Food scraps
U.S. equity futures trade in mixed fashion amid cautious overseas action. The S&P 500 futures are lower by 0.1% as investors await today's statement from the Federal Open Market Committee, scheduled for a 14:00 ET release. The statement will be followed by Chairman Bernanke's press conference at 14:30 ET.
Looking at overnight developments: ... More
More Market News
Here's a list of ways to profit from the potential move from defensive to cyclical stocks.